|Grade Standard||Chemical Grade|
|Surface of Application||Ceramic|
|Mix Density||1120 Kg/m3|
|Appearance of Mix||Viscous brushable liquid|
|Pot Life||+ 30 - 40 30 Deg C, mins|
|Tack Free Time||1-2 30 deg C, hrs|
|Tensile Strength||10.4 N/mm2 - 7days|
|Cure Time||7 Days|
|Application Temperature||15 - 35 Deg C|
|Flexural Strength||28.1 N/mm2|
|Compressive Strength||7 days - 60 N/mm2|
Dr. Fixit Epoxy Bonding Agent is a two part solvent free bonding agent composed of liquid epoxy resin and hardener. It is used for bonding of structural concrete new to old concrete and bonding agent for bricks and steel components because it gives excellent bonding properties to freshly mixed concrete/mortars, glazed bricks, tiles, etc.Areas of Application:
Features & Benefits:
- Bonding agent for bonding of old to new concrete / mortar.
- To extend or repair structural concrete.
- Bonding agent of glazed brick, tiles, steel & structural members.
Method Of Application
- Ease of application - Easily applicable by brush as a bonding agent for old to new concrete / mortar.
- Adhesion - Excellent adhesion to almost all building materials.
- Strength - Bond strength exceeds the tensile strength of concrete hence no failure of concrete due to high degree of movements.
- Open time - Comfortable open time to complete the work easily.
- Shrinkage - Very low shrinkage as compaired to polymer modified cementitious bonding agents
- Water resistance - Excellent water resistance and sealing property prevents leakage.
- Toxicity - Non toxic.
- Moisture tolerant - It is moisture tolerant hence provides strong bond of new concrete to fresh concrete.
- Durability - Very high durable bond.
- Chemical Resistance - Resistant to chemical attack
- The Surface Must Be Thoroughly Cleaned And Prepared. Remove All Loose Particles, Dirt, Dust, Laitance, And Mould Release Agents, Curing Compounds, Oils, Grease, Floor Hardeners And Any Waterproofing Materials For Best Results.
- Remove Laitance, Dirt And Dust By Mechanical Scarification Such As Wire Brushing, Scrapping, Scabling Or Grit Blasting.
- Clean The Dust By Pressurized Air Or By Washing With Water.
- Oil And Grease Should Be Removed By Degreasing With Solvents Like Turpentine Or Thinners.
- Visible Signs Of Mould Growth Should Be Removed & Treated With A Fungicidal Solutions
- New Concrete Must Be Cured Completely.
- Stir The Material Of Both Base & Hardener Containers To A Uniform Colour & Consistency.
- Transfer The Entire Quantity Of Base Component Into A Clean & Dry Vessel, Then Poured Entire Quantity Of Hard Ener Into The Base. The Two Parts Must Be Mixed Thoroughly With A Low Speed Mixer 50 To 200 Rpm For About 3 To 4 Minutes) To Get Uniform Colour & Consistency Of The Mixed Material.
Precautions & Limitations:
- Mixed Material Should Be Brushed Applied On The Prepared Surface.
- Overlay Of Concrete / Mortar Has To Be Placed On Dr. Fixit Epoxy Bonding Agent When It Is Tacky.
- In Case Dr. Fixit Epoxy Bonding Agent Has Dried, Apply A 2Nd Coat Before Placing The Concrete / Mortar.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Dr. Fixit Epoxy Bonding Agent Should Be Applied On Old Concrete Surface.
- Before Dr. Fixit Epoxy Bonding Agent Get Tack Free, Apply New Concrete Or Mortar.
- If Applied Coating Gets Fully Dry Then Apply 2Nd Coat Over It.
- Shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacturing in unopened containers.
- Store at cool & dry place, away from sun heat .
Health & Safety Precautions:
- 2 – 3 sq meter / kg depending on the substrate.
- As With All Chemical Products, Caution Should Always Be Exercised. Protective Clothing’S, Such As Gloves And
- Goggles Should Be Worn.
- Treat Any Contact To The Skin Or Eyes With Fresh Water Immediately. Should Any Of The Products Be Accidentally Swallowed, Do Not Induce Vomiting But Call For Medical Assistance Immediately.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)