|Packaging Size||1 Kg|
|Coverage||Fresh mix density 1.8 kg/ lt|
|Appearance||Free Flowing Powder|
|Setting Time||2 - 3 minutes|
Dr. Fixit Instant Leak Plug is one component instant leak plugging compound. It is composed of special cement, properly graded fillers, additives & polymers which set very fast, when contact with water. It is ideal for instantaneous sealing of leaks and plugging wet cracks in concrete and masonry surfaces. It is specially formulated to stop the flow of running water.Areas of Application:
Features & Benefits:
- Tunnels (ducts)
- Concrete pipe
- Water retaining structures
- RCC water tanks
Method of ApplicationSurface Preparation:
- Setting - Sets immediately on contact with water.
- Sealing - Effective wet crack sealing in concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Plugging - Can stop the leaking / dripping water, until the final repairs are carried out.
- Hardness - Hardens instantly under continuous wet conditions.
- Strength – Gains strength rapidly.
- Ease of application – Ready to use powder, can be applied by hand.
- Clean The Surface By Wire Brush To Remove Loose Particles & Moss.
- Open The Crack By Chisel Or Scrapper To Make ‘V’ Shape Groove, Clean The Dust With Water.
Finger Slowly From The Source:
- Identify The Exact Source Of Leakage And Close With Finger Or Hand.
- Take A Handful Of Dr. Fixit Instant Leak Plug Powder And Hold It Against The Source Of Leakage. By Removing
Precautions & Limitations:
- The Powder Will Get Wet Due To Water Coming Out And Will Harden Within 3 Minutes.
- Hold For A Few More Seconds For Best Results.
Shelf Life & Storage:
- Dr. Fixit Instant Leak Plug Will Plug Leakages Only On Cementitious Substrates.
- Only Used For Plugging Leakage Instantly, Till Permanent Repairs Are Carried Out.
- Permanent Repairs Must Be Carried Out Using Appropriate Products Of Dr. Fixit Product Range.
Health & Safety Precautions:
- Shelf life is 6 months from the date of manufacturing in unopened condition.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
Other Product Categories Available:
- Use rubber hand gloves & safety goggles, while using Dr Fixit Instant Leak Plug.
- In case of contact with skin, wash with plenty of water.
- Keep out of reach of children’s.
DR. FIXIT has wide range of Waterproofing & Construction chemicals which includes,
- Waterproofing Products
- Exterior Coating Products
- Repair Products
- Tile Fixing Range
- Concrete Admixtures
- Flooring Products